Kenwood DMR NX 3220 VHF Walkie Talkie
Price And Quantity
- 32300.00 INR
- WALKIE TALKIE
- 136-174 Megahertz (MHZ)
- 2-3 KM
- TWO WAY RADIO
- 5 Watt (w)
- 5 Watt (w)
- 150 GSM (gm/2)
VHF Kenwood Radios
For clear, reliable communications indoors or out, rain or shine, there's no beating Kenwood's compact TK-2307I3307 transceiver. Based on a proven design, but refined and updated with enhanced features, it has the power and performance to satisfy even the toughest job requirements, due in part to the MIL-STD 810 & IP54I55 weather-proofing. A model of ergonomic excellence on the outside, inside it's packed with such features as priority scan, built-in VOX and a voice scrambler. No wonder the smart new TK-2307l3307 is attracting such attention.
- The rounded ergonomic contours of the TK-2307/3307 naturally provide a superbly comfortable hold, while the non-slip elastomer channel knob with improved torque characteristics and enlarged PTT button ensure a positive tactile response during operation.
TOUGH and WATERPROOF
- Built tough to take rough treatment in stride, the TK-2307/3307 has passed the demanding IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests, both with and without the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone. It also meets or exceeds 11 stringent MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F environmental standards, including "driven rain". So whatever the weather, the TK-2307/3307 is ever ready for action.
ENHANCED AUDIO QUALITY
- Clear audio means confident communications, but power output is not the only factor that determines how easy it is to use a radio in varying v noisy environments. As an experienced audio specialist, Kenwood can NWOOD draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance, specially engineered for transceivers, is undeniably clearer and crisper. Just listen to the difference.
- QT/DQT/DTMF: The radio's encoder/decoder function uses QT/DQT to segregate talk groups so you only hear calls from your own group. DTMF PTT ID is included for dispatch operations or for simple remote control applications. The DTMF decode capabilities include selective call ID, transpond with ID, "wild card" group calling, and radio stun.
Fleet Sync" P1T ID, SELCALL and EMERGENCY:
- Utilizing Kenwood's Fleet Sync digital signaling protocol, the TK-2307/3307 features PTT ID (ANI: automatic number identification) and Selective Calling capabilities for managed dispatch operations. For hazardous/ hostile duty environments, a PF key can be programmed for Emergency status to alert the dispatcher and/or operator in distress.
BUILT-IN MDC-1200 SIGNALING:
- The TK-2307/3307 is also equipped with an MDC-I 200 signaling protocol encoder/decoder for use with MDC-1200 dispatch operations. Features include PTT ID encode, emergency encode, stun/revive decode, and radio check decode.
+-2.5ppm (-30 Degree C - + 0 Degree C)
22.9 x 22.9 x 17.8 cm
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India